Statement of Faith
- I believe the Bible in its original writings to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- I believe that there is One God, eternally existent in Three Persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe that man was created in the image of God, and that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His death as atonement for the sins of all, in His bodily resurrection and ascension into Heaven, and in His personal return to earth in power and glory.
- I believe that the Holy Spirit indwells each believer at the moment of salvation and continues to empower and teach as the believer is yielded more and more completely to God. The Holy Spirit is evident in the believer’s life by the fruit He gives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, self-control; by the variety of gifts He gives to build up His body, the church, and by the power He gives to witness and make disciples.
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and the commitment we share to spread His Word and to minister to the needs of one another.